Like a breath of fresh air the revolutionary 1000 Mile Breeze sock has been carefully crafted using Nilit® Breeze technology; developed as a cooling yarn that keeps wearers feeling refreshed and comfortable when the temperature’s rising around them, helping to promote that sought after optimal performance.
1000 Mile Breeze sock utilises Breeze in the construction of the inner liner sock with the outer sock proving heel, forefoot and external joint padding with ventilation channels in key zones all of which work in unison to create a comfortable and dry environment to get the hard work done in!
Multi-purpose training and competition sock
- Multi-purpose training and competition sock
- Colour: White/Blue
- Sizing: LS, LM / M, L, XL
The BREEZE’S cooling effect is derived from a combination of 3 factors:
- Flat cross section structure – the wide surface area quickly transfers body heat.
- Unique polymer which includes inorganic micron particles – this increases the surface area further and forms small channels to promote cooling through ventilation.
- Special texturizing process – this creates a low bulk yarn which allows maximum breathability and ventilation.
Nilit® Breeze has been independently tested, by the Centexbel Research Centre in Belgium, and is proven to lower body temperature by almost 1oC.
Inner liner sock: 77% Breeze, 21% Nylon, 2% Spandex™
Outer sock: 56% Nylon, 41% Polyester, 3% Lycra™