The 1000 Mile Approach sock has been carefully designed with a multitude of uses in mind, it’s a great indoor or outdoor but really comes in to its own in the off road and trail running arena as well as for two season and trail walking.
The Approach sock is constructed using the proven double layer technology system; the 100% Tactel line helps regulate body temperature, manage moisture by dispersing it to the outer sock and, most importantly helps to prevent blisters by protecting the feet from any direct friction generated by the running shoe or walking boot and outer sock.
The Approach outer sock utilises Merino wool which provides a lightweight yet warm, breathable, wicking, comfortable outer sock which has naturally occurring anti-bacterial properties and helps to keep the foot warm even if you end up wet from the elements.
- Double layer construction to help prevent blisters
- Mid-foot arch brace to provide additional support and a more customer fit
- Heel Power to prevent the sock slipping in the shoe
- Flat toe seam to minimize rubbing
- Merino wool; naturally occurring anti-bacterial properties and retains warmth
- 100% Tactel inner liner wicks perspiration to keep feet cool and dry
- Content: Inner 100% Tactel, Outer: 66% Merino, 33% nylon and1% Lycra
- Colors: Charcoal (men’s), Navy (unisex), Fuchsia (women’s)
- Sizes: Ladies Small & Medium, Men’s Medium, Large & XL